Today's inspiration comes from one of my favorite challenges, Retro Rubber. I love them because it's so nice to not feel like you always need the latest and greatest stamps. I'd love to have them all, but that little thing called cash flow always gets in the way.
Anyway, Challenge #171 over at Retro Rubber is to only use the colors brown, orange, yellow and purple. Great colors for fall! The only thing that was difficult with this challenge was that I couldn't use the color green. I love green, and I did see some green in some of the cards, but being a purist, I didn't include it.
Here's my supply list for this card:
• Speckletone True White Card Stock
• Stampin' Up! Creative Elements Stamp Set (2011)
• Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry & Soft Suede Ink
• SU! Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
• Copic Y26
• Sentiment from Warm Fuzzy Sentimentals from Impression Obsession
• Mark Richards Crystal Stickers in Purple
• Edgelits Die from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. And as always, a big "thank you" to everyone over at Retro Rubber for encouraging me to create something different today!